We train on
- Mastering python with Django
- Mastering API Testing with python
- Deep learning in python: Datascience
- Mastering python with mobile testing
Python is a general-purpose, versatile and popular programming language. It’s great as a first language because it is concise and easy to read, and it is also a good language to have in any programmer’s stack as it can be used for everything from web development to software development and scientific applications.
The Python training program walks you through the basics of Python language & offers an in-depth knowledge of Functions, Collections, REs, Exception Handling, Socket Programming and OOP Basics. Besides providing a detailed idea about the language, the course also explains object-oriented as well as functional programming techniques, error handling, packaging system and network programming.
The course curriculum is typically designed for developers, system administrators, and QA engineers. In addition to discussing the fundamentals of Python scripting, the program also discusses many of the Python extensions (libraries) as well as the best practices
SemTek offers Classroom Training sessions for participants from Bangalore
Why Choose SemTek?
- SemTek Offers Flexible Training Modes which includes Classroom, Live Virtual Online & One on One Training Sessions.
- Participants will experience the practical aspects of learning through Hands on Lab Sessions.
- SemTek is the Certified Training partner of OEM’s like Pivotal, Hortonworks, Mulesoft, Elastic, Lightbend.
- SemTek Offers Trainings on over 400 Technical courses from various emerging Technologies.
- SemTek delivers Trainings by Subject Matter Experts with over 10 years of Experience.
- Introduction to Python.
- Getting Started.
- Language Basics.
- Modularisation Of Code.
- Regular Expressions.
- Files & Directories.
- Exception Handling.
- Object Oriented Programming Basics.
- Python is an essential component to become a Data Scientist, the “Sexiest job” of the 21st Century (Harvard Business Review).
- According to the TIOBE index, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world.
- Due to high demand and scarcity of skilled professionals, Python offers a hugely rewarding career with a data science professional earning up to $150,000 per year (PayScale Human Capital).
- Python’s input and output details: stdio.h and file io.
- Python’s simple and robust error handling.
- Python’s flexible function protocols.
- Python’s memory model.
- Python’s built-in data types.
- Python’s list of comprehensions, decorators, iterators, generators, context managers.
- Python’s object-oriented features.
- Python’s scheme for creating and using libraries and packages.
- Python’s list of comprehensions, decorators, iterators, generators, context managers
- Python’s libraries that come handy for tasks such as shutil, tempfile, subprocess, glob, profile, shelve, os, sys, optparse, unittest
- Python’s Architecture.